Newbie Adventurer
Registered
Banned
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Messages 2
Reaction score 0
Points 0
Name: PKER AU
Rules Broken (if any): Voted on my phone( Complete different IP) Read Tos of vote pages, this is allowed? this was an extra 15 vote tickets bringing me to 30 total didnt vote any more?
Time Punished: right now(time stamped on thread)
Punishment Length & Type: Perm?
Staff Member who issued the punishment: jord
Redeem yourself, explain the entirety of the situation: started off the server and needed 30 votes to buy starter shit
Why should you be Unmuted/Banned?: other servers allow this type of voting, vote providers only ban if people make programs that changeip and multivote in the seconds. I legit just started, no warning or anything but Jord approaching me with admin power to his head without reason
Pictures/Videos:

Newbie Adventurer
Registered
Banned
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Messages 2
Reaction score 0
Points 0
And the Rules was updated after i had voted.

Administrator
Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Zenyte
Joined Aug 28, 2020
Messages 3
Reaction score 0
Points 10
Thanks for submitting an appeal we have looked over the situation and it states in the rules on our forums that using multiple ips to get extra rewards from voting is against our rules and the 1st offense is a ban, in order to continue playing on the server you will have to make a new account as your ban will not be lifted. I will post the rules below, the rule being spoken of is under section 13. Our rules were updated on November 11th 2020 at 9:57am CST The account being banned was created on November 12th 2020 at 6:35am CST the rules were updated before you joined the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.