Senior Mod
Registered
Joined Aug 29, 2020
Messages 2
Reaction score 6
Points 10
Well, didn't think I'd leave this server at all but that time has come.

Thanks, everyone for almost a year of jokes, and fun. Its been an honour to serve as a staff member for most of those months and enjoyed the banter from everyone.
good luck everyone on whatever skills you're doing or boss you're grinding, get that bread lad.

Thank you to the staff team that accepted me into the fold and made the transition from player to staff easier.

Buddy, Thank you for all the times you've helped me in-game, whether that was the whole trading thing or helping me test bugs. keep yourself as safe as you can man, those fires can be dangerous

Div, thanks for being you, the banter was enjoyable.

Knc, you've been amazing lad and so, as you know, I've left you everything that was mine, I wish you the best and I'll check in from time to time.

Shadow, our talks were nice, hopefully, someday we can arrange that meet up when I'm at my father's and if you need someone to chat to, feel free to message me on discord.

Kav and kden, you make good moderators, keep up the good work lads.

Jord, I know we left it on a sour note but I wish the best for you lad and hope one day you finally land that big job in fashion, you're a good man, make sure you never stop trying to secure that fashion job, dreams often need to be fought for.

Howdog, Thank you for your help and our talks and just generally being a cool dude, Hopefully, you and smidge can smash this server into higher places with a lot of content, I believe in you both.

Smidge, Thank you for giving me a chance to be staff and allowing me to be a part of something, I enjoyed most of this year and thoroughly hope you become as big as the other servers someday, Good luck with your new job of dad and I know that girl is going to get everything she wants, regardless of everything, you're a good man and I apologise for any issues I may have caused within the server or any frustrations I've caused you

I'm sure there is more I could say but nothing else comes to mind.

Goodbye Zalcano, With Appreciation,

D3 x

Owner
Staff Member
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Administrator
Zenyte
Registered
Joined Sep 7, 2020
Messages 37
Reaction score 21
Points 22
Farewell brother we had some good times and it's sad it ended how it did but shit happens. I'm glad you put this thread as it shows your love still and I respect that. I hold no grudges against you and I appreciate all of your service as staff. Hopefully we meet again.

Administrator
Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Zenyte
Joined Aug 28, 2020
Messages 3
Reaction score 0
Points 10
Awe gonna make me cry