Registered
Joined Oct 17, 2020
Messages 5
Reaction score 3
Points 10
Username: Ghost

Timezone: BST

Where are you from? UK

How long have you been a part of Zalcano?
I've been a part of Zalcano for roughly a month.

How many hours do you spend online daily?
8-12 On weekdays due to working from home with current COVID restrictions, Weekends either 12+ hours or 0, depending on prior commitments.

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?
Yes, I am very active in game and acknowledge every post in the forums.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
I would like to be part of the staff team because I believe I have a very neutral approach to a variety of situations that may arise. I really enjoy assisting players who are just out there enjoying the game, and I have a broad knowledge of Runescape because i have played since '06. I am also very approachable and am happy to have a level-headed conversation with people regarding issues or problems within game from a non-bias point of view.

How would you describe your strengths?
My strengths consist of having a very knowledgeable understanding of the game, from the very beginning as a new player all the way up to high end PVM and PVP content, due to my involvement in RS and OSRS for many years. I would also consider myself to be a calm individual who doesn't take things personally when under pressure with issues, and am very committed to giving players an answer, and if i am unsure I will go out of my way to source the info.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
I would say my primary 'weakness' is that I like to call out people who are in the wrong or blatantly not being truthful about something. If people are being dishonest, or just in general talking in a bit of a rubbish manner and affecting the community within the CC and causing issues, I will call them out. This has been known to make troll's escalate the situation as they don't believe they are in the wrong...

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:
I haven't had much experience with playing RSPS since around 2012/13 since the release of OSRS. However whilst on OSRS i have had admin roles within end game PVM clans such as afterdarkcc, RAD PvM, both in game and in the discord.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
I think that the right person should be chosen for the team, and that if the staff see that potential in me to have a role as part of the staff, I will be able to make a positive impact on the game and player base. I believe that the current Staff know me quite well and we have spoken on numerous occasions both in game and within the discord channel where I am very active.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
I would like to make sure that the server is supportive to every part of the player base, whether you are a casual player, PvMer, Ironman or PKer. I believe that supporting every player no matter what their play style is creates a healthy server where all opinions are treated the same, and work towards making it a more enjoyable place for everybody involved. I want to be a staff member that people feel comfortable to approach and believe I am able to quickly resolve their queries.
Personally I am a big advocate for community events, and ensuring that players are having their thoughts and suggestions heard, because an update to some people may not be relevant, however to others it may be a significant element to their enjoyment in the server e.g fixing a certain boss, working on drop rates.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
Yes, I understand the role that I will be undertaking, and that any negative actions may have consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Novice Adventurer
Onyx
Ex-Staff
Registered
Joined Aug 28, 2020
Messages 7
Reaction score 5
Points 10
Thanks for applying for Server Support @Ghost

We will take your application into consideration and will let you know if you are successful or not.

Thanks,
Jord

Owner
Staff Member
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Administrator
Zenyte
Registered
Joined Sep 7, 2020
Messages 36
Reaction score 20
Points 22
Welcome to the team :)

Ruby Donator
Ruby Donator
Registered
Joined Oct 17, 2020
Messages 5
Reaction score 3
Points 10
Thanks for letting me support the server :)